Asanoha Tabi Socks
Tabi are traditional Japanese socks dating back to the 15th century. They are worn by both men and women with thonged footwear such as zōri and geta.
- Style: Unisex socks with an indent for thonged footwear. Their height reaches the calf.
- Design: The hemp leaf pattern used for these socks is believed to keep away evil spirits and attract good fortune.
- Use: Perfect for thong shoes or just relaxing at home!
- Material: Qua cotton 50%, modal 50%
- Size: 23–26 cm (9–10 inches)
- Origin: Made in Japan